- Born: Abt 1822
- Christened: 29 Mar 1822, Saint Stephen In Brannel, Cornwall, England 49
- Marriage: Mary Ann Snell on 25 Dec 1850 in St Stephen, Cornwall, England
- Died: 27 Feb 1905, Hendra, Cornwall aged about 83
- Buried: Feb 1905, St Dennis, Cornwall
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1851, Nanpean, Cornwall.
• Occupation: Blacksmith, 1851, Nanpean, Cornwall.
• Census, 1861, Queens Head, St. Stephens, Cornwall.
• Occupation: Inn Keeper & Blacksmith, 1861, Queens Head, St. Stephens, Cornwall. They have a servant Mary Richards and a Blacksmith Apprentice, William Crowle
John married Mary Ann Snell, daughter of William Snell and Anne Pearce, on 25 Dec 1850 in St Stephen, Cornwall, England. (Mary Ann Snell was born about 1829, christened on 26 Jun 1829, died on 26 Nov 1880 in Nanpean Compound, Cornwall and was buried in St Dennis, Cornwall.)