Martha Mary Dimmock
- Born: 9 May 1854, 13, Vauxhall Row Lambeth
- Christened: 11 Jun 1854, St Mary at Lambeth
- Marriage: James Jaggard Mobbs on 3 Dec 1872 in St John the Evangelist, Waterloo
- Died: 17 Oct 1905, Infirmary, Brook Street, Lambeth aged 51
Noted events in her life were:
• cause of death: Diabetes Mellitus, Cellulites of Hand, Coma - Certified by R.G.Brown M.D, 1905.
Martha married James Jaggard Mobbs, son of William Mobbs and Martha Fuller, on 3 Dec 1872 in St John the Evangelist, Waterloo. (James Jaggard Mobbs was born Q3 1855 in Westminster, , England, Great Britain and died Q1 1928 in Lambeth.)